Custom Alloy Canopies
Years of Experience
What others have to say
- Design and planning meetings with Lucas
- Multiple revisions
- Custom fit out including 12V & accessories
- Fully engineered
- Hand built in Brisbane
- Shakedown handover trip w/ Overnight stay.
- Integrated Tent
- Jack-off capability
- Camp King Jerry can holder;
- Camp King spare wheel holder;
- Advanced 12v solutions
- Canopy roof rails
- Canopy cross bars
- Fully TIG welded construction inside and out with 50 x 50 x 3mm frames;
- CNC laser cut and folded;
- Fully framed floor with countersunk stainless steel rivets and elastic adhesive/sealant to secure floor sheeting to internal canopy frame;
- High Quality Black Vector door locks;
- Heavy Duty Gas Struts on Doors;
- High quality pinch Weld Rubber Seals (dust proof and water proof);
- Double seemed roof for extra strength and to prevent ‘weld tear out’;
- Double return on both doors with bolt on stiffeners for extra support;
- High Quality Custom Made Hinges.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional aftercare support for all our products, whether you have general questions or need advice on something specific we are here to help you.
When you receive your new Camp King product you will receive a comprehensive information pack that will include full care details. If you’ve purchased a canvas product, you will also receive information about canvas care and general tent maintenance.
Our friendly sales team and tent assemblers have a wealth of experience and product knowledge to assist you with any questions that you may have.
We can freight our products Australia wide. Please contact us for a quote to your closest depot. We also have a network of installers Australia wide who may be able to install the units for you (location specific).