careers with Camp King Industries
What We Offer At Camp King
4 Day Work Week
Welders & Fabricators
About The Role
As a Fabricator for Camp King Industries and Ausmetal engineering you will be tasked with creating and fabricating everything from medical tables and benches through to world class roof top tents and offroad accessories.
Your day to day will vary greatly giving you the chance to flex your skills and keep your mind engaged to create new and amazing products and processes. We are a tight-nit team with a range of background but we are all passionate about creating top quality Australian made products.
Ideally you will have the skills and experience to weld both alloys and stainless steel however we will never say no to a specialist, or someone that is willing to learn.
Duties for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Fabricating and welding custom and standardised products as part of Ausmetal engineering and Camp King Industries.
- Meet and maintain expectations around quality and finish.
- Ensure products are created within the allocated time and timeline
- Maintain necessary documentation and follow processes for continual improvement
- Ensure a tidy, organised and safe work space is maintained at all times
- Make efforts to reduce waste of products and production materials
To be successful in this role you must;
- Trade qualified in metal engineering (Sheetmetal)
- Proficient and confident in either Stainless Steel or Alloy welding (Ideally both)
- Proficient and confident in all aspects of workshop activities
- Willingness to be involved in creating and optimising processes.
- A desire to share ideas and knowledge to help other team members grow.
- Self-starter and be able to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail and quality and take pride in their work
- Motivated, enthusiastic, professional attitude with a high work ethic
- Able to follow directions but also demonstrate initiative
- Understand and demonstrate safe working methodology and practices
- Own transport to ensure reliability and punctuality
- Must be an Australian resident
- Valid forklift license preferable but not essential
You will be offered an attractive salary package, 4 day work week with regular incentives and bonuses.