The Importance of Canvas
Set up camp in minutes
What others have to say
Ute Tub Camper Installation
- PX Ford Ranger;
- Gen8 SR5 Toyota Hilux;
- Ford F-150 Raptor; and
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator.
- Laser cut 3mm fully TIG welded body unit construction with 2mm top;
- 3x door unit with tub mounts included;
- 2.6m Telescopic ladder included;
- High-quality 75mm high-density two-piece mattress included;
- Large spacious sleeping area with plenty of room;
- Sleeping area measures 215.90cm (L) x 130.00cm (W). Maximum height at rear opening is 170cm(H). With the sleeping platform down.
- Two piece sleeping platform allows interior access to the truck bed as well as plenty of room to stand (dependent upon height of bed and open space). Rear quarter section of sleeping platform pivots lifts out;
- Superior powder coat finish;
- Heavy-duty gas struts, making the tent self-opening;
- High-quality stainless-steel latches, padlockable over centre for security of your product;
- Internal mount for installing a lighting bar inside the tent;
- High-quality water and dustproof industrial strength 3M seals on the tent opening. Our seals will tolerate extreme heat and also cold weather.
- Aluminium top extrusion rail perfect for mounting racks or solar panels; and
- Weight based on specific vehicle, approx. 147kg.
- Full tent body made from Australian Made Wax Convertor Coolabah Tear stop canvas – AS2001.2.18.1987 (military grade);
- A 10mm thick Closed Cell foam on the internal roof of the tent to provide high level thermal insulation against climate extremes;
- 2x large fully opening insect proof fly mesh side windows (windows are 1500mm wide (W) by 900mm(H));
- 1x large front door with full-length built-in window included, measuring 1540mm(H) by 780mm (W);
- A bungee cord is included for neat and tidy folding of canvas and ease of closing the lid;
- 6x internal storage pouches are included as standard; and
- Our canvas front awning assisted by lightweight aluminium support poles is structurally able to withstand strong winds and extreme weather conditions (no additional support rods required).
- Camp King top rail kits- suited to mounting solar panels or carrying lightweight items;
- Camp King storage pouches- perfect for storing clothes (velcro directly to roof);
- Camp King shoe bags – attaches to awning poles;
- Camp King luggage bags; and
- Camp King stainless steel awning brackets – awning can be mounted to either passenger or drivers’ side.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional aftercare support for all our products, whether you have general questions or need advice on something specific we are here to help you.
When you receive your new Camp King product you will receive a comprehensive information pack that will include full care details. If you’ve purchased a canvas product, you will also receive information about canvas care and general tent maintenance.
Our friendly sales team and tent assemblers have a wealth of experience and product knowledge to assist you with any questions that you may have.