ute camper canopy
Our Ute Camper Canopy combines a Roof Top Tent and Alloy Canopy into one unit to form the perfect low profile trayback camper adventure solution.
The integrated canopy & tent is perfect for adventurous travellers. No towing required, everything you need contained right at your fingertips in your own canopy camper. You can deck out your canopy with storage, kitchen accessories and even a beer keg and coffee machine if you desire, and then at the end of the night retreat to your sleeping quarters which are only a couple of steps away. It’s the best combination of our alloy canopy and roof top tent.
The Camp King Integrated RTT & Canopy solutions start at $24,200 (inc GST)
Light and Strong
Integrating the Camp King Canopy with the Roof Top Tent means we can offer a solution that is stronger and lighter than the two individual solutions alone. Not to mention, you reduce the centre of mass and reduce drag which improves your performance and handling.
We are passionate about providing you with the highest quality product we can build. Each Integrated Tent and Canopy ute camper canopy is CNC laser cut and bent, then hand welded to ensure that it is finished with the utmost care.
Quick Set-up & Packdown
For the hypermobile adventurer the speed and ease of this solution is what many are drawn to. With a setup time of around 1.5 min and a similar packdown time, you have plenty of extra time for exploring.
Every Camp King Integrated Canopy & Roof Top Tent is manufactured to the highest standards by experienced craftsmen and we offer a lifetime guarantee on our workmanship.
What others have to say
“It was an absolute pleasure working with Camp King Industries with my Ultimate Amarok and Amarok Crew Car. They made an incredibly complex project really easy and came up with several brilliant and innovative ideas along the way.
The quality of the Camp King product and team, led by Sarah and Lucas, is outstanding. They are experts in their field and make superb quality, long-lasting products. As campers and four-wheel drivers themselves, they understand what their customers need, and they deliver it. And on top of that, their trays, rooftop tents and canopies look damn awesome too! They are beautifully finished, and it’s all done right here in Australia. I can recommend Camp King Industries if you’re after a quality rooftop tent, tray, tub-topper or full custom canopy like me.”
Pat Callinan – Mr 4X4
We’re proudly Australian and fiercely independent. We build quality, certified Australian Made ute canopies, ute trays, tub campers and roof top tents.
Canopy Camper Installation
Our Canopies can be shipped Australia Wide. Please advise your location when booking if you require freight.
We are also able to install at our base location in Crestmead, Brisbane if you prefer. Please speak to us if you require this option.
Vehicle Fitment of Trayback Camper
These integrated canopy camper units are tray mount so you will need to have an existing tray to mount the canopy to. We do not offer a chassis mount option.
If you require a tray you can purchase one of our Camp King Trays to complement your build, or we can recommend local companies who can provide you with flat aluminium trays.
We can freight our Offroad Trays Australia wide. Please contact us for a quote to your closest depot. We also have a network of installers Australia wide who may be able to install the units for you (location specific).
- Dual Cab Canopy
- Single Cab Canopy
- Volkswagen Amarok Dual Cab + 650mm extension
- Full tent body made from Australian Made Wax Convertor Coolabah Tear stop canvas – AS2001.2.18.1987 (military grade);
- A 10mm thick Closed Cell foam on the internal roof of the tent to provide high level thermal insulation against climate extremes;
- 2x large fully opening insect proof fly mesh side windows (windows are 1500mm wide (W) by 900mm(H));
- 1x large front door with full-length built-in window included, measuring 1540mm(H) by 780mm (W);
- A bungee cord is included for neat and tidy folding of canvas and ease of closing the lid;
- 6x internal storage pouches are included as standard; and
- Our canvas front awning assisted by lightweight aluminium support poles is structurally able to withstand strong winds and extreme weather conditions (no additional support rods required).
- 2x door powder coated unit with high-quality fittings;
- High Quality Black Vector door locks;
- Heavy Duty Gas Struts on Doors;
- High quality pinch Weld Rubber Seals (dust proof and water proof);
- Double seemed roof for extra strength and to prevent ‘weld tear out’;
- Double return on both doors with bolt on stiffeners for extra support;
- Fully framed floor with countersunk stainless steel rivets and elastic adhesive/sealant to secure floor sheeting to internal canopy frame;
- High Quality Custom Made Hinges;
- CNC laser cut and folded;
- Fully TIG welded construction inside and out with 50 x 50 x 3mm frames; and
- Jack-off provisions included.
- Camp King Jerry can holder;
- Camp King spare wheel holder;
- 12V Systems;
- Internal drawer units; and
- Fridge Slides.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional aftercare support for all our products, whether you have general questions or need advice on something specific we are here to help you.
When you receive your new Camp King product you will receive a comprehensive information pack that will include full care details. If you’ve purchased a canvas product, you will also receive information about canvas care and general tent maintenance.
Our friendly sales team and tent assemblers have a wealth of experience and product knowledge to assist you with any questions that you may have.