ute camper canopy
Light and Strong
Quick Set-up & Packdown
What others have to say
Canopy Camper Installation
Vehicle Fitment of Trayback Camper
- Dual Cab Canopy
- Single Cab Canopy
- Volkswagen Amarok Dual Cab + 650mm extension
- Full tent body made from Australian Made Wax Convertor Coolabah Tear stop canvas – AS2001.2.18.1987 (military grade);
- A 10mm thick Closed Cell foam on the internal roof of the tent to provide high level thermal insulation against climate extremes;
- 2x large fully opening insect proof fly mesh side windows (windows are 1500mm wide (W) by 900mm(H));
- 1x large front door with full-length built-in window included, measuring 1540mm(H) by 780mm (W);
- A bungee cord is included for neat and tidy folding of canvas and ease of closing the lid;
- 6x internal storage pouches are included as standard; and
- Our canvas front awning assisted by lightweight aluminium support poles is structurally able to withstand strong winds and extreme weather conditions (no additional support rods required).
- 2x door powder coated unit with high-quality fittings;
- High Quality Black Vector door locks;
- Heavy Duty Gas Struts on Doors;
- High quality pinch Weld Rubber Seals (dust proof and water proof);
- Double seemed roof for extra strength and to prevent ‘weld tear out’;
- Double return on both doors with bolt on stiffeners for extra support;
- Fully framed floor with countersunk stainless steel rivets and elastic adhesive/sealant to secure floor sheeting to internal canopy frame;
- High Quality Custom Made Hinges;
- CNC laser cut and folded;
- Fully TIG welded construction inside and out with 50 x 50 x 3mm frames; and
- Jack-off provisions included.
- Camp King Jerry can holder;
- Camp King spare wheel holder;
- 12V Systems;
- Internal drawer units; and
- Fridge Slides.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional aftercare support for all our products, whether you have general questions or need advice on something specific we are here to help you.
When you receive your new Camp King product you will receive a comprehensive information pack that will include full care details. If you’ve purchased a canvas product, you will also receive information about canvas care and general tent maintenance.
Our friendly sales team and tent assemblers have a wealth of experience and product knowledge to assist you with any questions that you may have.