Aluminium Ute Canopies
Simplified Aluminium Canopy Design Through Experience
Hand Crafted Ute Canopy
Removeable Internal System
What others have to say
Aluminium Canopy Installation
- 3 removable Internal draws (2 on drivers, 1 on passengers)
- Fridge compartment
- 2 adjustable shelves (Passengers side)
- All our canopies are CAD designed and laser cut for precision;
- High-quality Black Vector door locks;
- Heavy-duty gas struts on doors;
- High-quality Pinch Weld rubber seals (dust and waterproof);
- Double-seamed roof for extra strength and to prevent ‘weld tear out’;
- Double return on both doors with bolt-on stiffeners for extra support;
- Fully-framed floor with countersunk stainless steel rivets and elastic adhesive/sealant to secure floor sheeting to internal canopy frame;
- High-quality custom made hinges.
1690mm Dual Cab (1800mm wide x 900mm high)
- Dual Cab 79 Series (1010mm high)
- Toyota Hilux Gen 8
- Ford Ranger PX
- BT-50 2011-2020
- BT-50 2021 –
- Isuzu Dmax 2021 –
- VW Amarok (1935mm wide)
2000mm Dual Cab
- VW Amarok (310mm extension)
2100mm Dual Cab
- VW Amarok (650mm extension)
2290mm Single Cab
- 79 Series Single Cab
- Powder Coat finish;
- Camp King spare wheel holders;
- Camp King top extrusion rails for mounting;
- Camp King jerry can holders; and
- Camp King ladders.
Our two-door off-road canopies are made with 50 x 50 x 3mm fully TIG welded frames. The bodies are sheeted in 2.5mm 5005 flat aluminium sheets.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional aftercare support for all our products, whether you have general questions or need advice on something specific we are here to help you.
When you receive your new Camp King product you will receive a comprehensive information pack that will include full care details. If you’ve purchased a canvas product, you will also receive information about canvas care and general tent maintenance.
Our friendly sales team and tent assemblers have a wealth of experience and product knowledge to assist you with any questions that you may have.
We can freight our products Australia wide. Please contact us for a quote to your closest depot. We also have a network of installers Australia wide who may be able to install the units for you (location specific).