Next Gen Ranger Canopy
Australian Made, Next Gen Ranger Canopy Models from Camp King Now Available!
The next-gen Ranger is proving to be a hit, with people scrambling to place orders as Ford Australia works to meet demand. At Camp King, we receive enquiries every day about Australian-made next gen Ranger accessories for the next-gen Ranger, to equip this exciting new vehicle for daily life and touring adventures.
Transform your Ranger’s styleside ute tub with canopy-level functionality, including full-length side access in addition to the rear, and a class-leading engineered roof load capacity to handle rooftop tents, awnings, and even a tinnie on a boat loader rack.
The Peak canopy was released in 2018 and displayed at the famous SEMA show in Las Vegas that same year. It has been featured on official Maxxis Tires promotional material and has impressed many influential US and international overlanding enthusiasts. More importantly, hundreds of Peak canopies have been fitted to touring vehicles exploring remote destinations all over Australia, clocking up hundreds of thousands of kilometers with no failures.
Form & Function
The Camp King Peak Series is the ultimate ute tub canopy, designed by Camp King Industries’ Lucas Schubring for the perfect combination of strength, style, and function. Each Peak Series model is CAD-designed vehicle specific (no generic fittment here) with material-compatibility stress-testing by one of Australia’s leading mechanical engineers. The body is then CNC laser-cut and bent to exact tolerances, providing millimeter precision. Finally it is fully TIG welded by trade-qualified Australian fabricators.
Designed Specifically for Your Ranger
Each Peak Series tub topper is model-specific, developed, and engineered to fit your next-gen Ranger perfectly! Our skilled tradesmen in Brisbane fully TIG-weld each topper, which is certified Australian-made. We’ve sourced the highest quality fittings and fixtures to ensure product longevity, functionality, and durability. Our Ford Ranger tub canopy is the perfect addition to your touring vehicle and is compatible with our Camp King Industries Roof Top Tent.
- Three extra-large fully opening doors
- Lightweight (approximately 70kg), strong 3mm aluminum body
- Load capacity of 300kg
- Fully TIG welded with smooth construction inside and out
- Premium powder-coated finish
- Lockable compression latches provide security and positive sealing against automotive seals
- Stylish and streamlined design to complement your vehicle
Camp King Aluminium Ute Trays
Every Camp King aluminium ute tray is designed to provide a tough, lightweight and functional solution to replace a factory tray or tub. Our trays have been designed in house using the latest CAD software to ensure both form and functionality meet the highest standards. We seek the find the best balance between strength and weight to create an alloy ute tray that will take whatever you can throw at it, while also being mindful of vehicle GVM.
Proudly 100% certified Australian Made in Brisbane, QLD by a team of expert fabricators and craftsmen.
The Outback Series maximizes the utilization of the next-gen Ranger ute tub by offering a fast and simple sleeping solution combined with secure storage, all in one unit. This Australian-designed and manufactured product is ideal for everything from outback desert touring and Cape York trips to beach fishing missions on K’gari and everything in between. It incorporates insights from the American overlanding scene and offers something truly revolutionary.
The Best of Both Worlds
The Outback Series is a combination of our Roof Top Tent and Peak Series. With the bed platform raised on gas struts, you can access the tent via the tub and stand up at full height.
This style unit serves as a perfect base for a dual cab camper setup, providing sheltered living space in inclement weather and enhanced privacy.
Set up Camp in Minutes
With a quick and easy setup and pack-down, the integrated roof top tent is perfect for overlanding adventures when you would rather spend time exploring. Put the stopwatch on it and you’ll be ready to camp in less than two minutes.
- Features of the tent include:
- Large, spacious sleeping area measuring 215.90cm long x 130.00cm wide – longer than a super king and the width of a double bed
- Maximum height of 170cm at the rear opening of the tent
- High-quality 100mm high-density two-piece mattress included
- Laser cut 3mm fully TIG welded body unit construction with a premium powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty stainless steel gas struts that ensure the tent is self-opening
- High-quality water and dustproof industrial strength 3M seals throughout, which can tolerate extreme heat and cold
- Aluminium top extrusion rail perfect for mounting racks or solar panels
- 2x large fully opening insect proof fly mesh side windows (each measuring 1500mm wide by 900mm high)
- 1x large front door with full-length built-in window included, measuring 1540mm high by 780mm wide
- 6x internal storage pouches included as standard
- 12 volt set up included as standard, with 1 x LED light, 2 x USB ports, and 1 x 12 volt charger
No one makes canopies like we do!
Drawing off more than 40 years of hands-on fabrication experience within our team, our canopies make an impression with their build quality and their design.
Our Canopies are fully TIG welded, and made with 50 x 50 x 3mm frames, they are indestructable!
Our standardised aluminium canopy offers a great degree of modularity and flexibility. We don’t have set in fixed layouts, so you get to choose your own layout.
Build a canopy around your lifestyle, whether it be for full time touring or a dual purpose work/weekend canopy.