Camp King Protector Series – 270 Degree Freestanding Awning
$3,100.00Get yours today!
Camp King Protector Series 270 degree self-supporting awning
It is no secret that Camp King makes a range of amazing Australian Made products. The new self-supporting 270 degree awning is no different. Designed to give you almost instant shelter, the Camp King awning simply requires unzipping a short walk and a quick clip in and it is good to go.
Lucas designed the Camp King awning to use high-quality aluminium extrusions to ensure that the awning is both lightweight and extremely strong. The awning can easily withstand torrential downpours and high winds, is quick to set up and provides ample shade.
Fast Facts – 270 degree awning
- Fully self-supporting 270 degree awning – NO POLES REQUIRED
- Passenger or Driver side placement
- Comes with guy rope straps with stainless steel quick release pulls.
- Australian made wax convertors canvas, grey with black trims
- Premium quality marine hooding bag.
- Premium powder coating.
- Full extruded aluminium awning arms with solid machined pivot blocks
- 6mm 316 stainless steel pivot bracket and stainless steel fixings
- Sown in high-quality zippers on all sides including against the rear of the vehicle allowing provisions for the awning to be sealed to the vehicle when open.
- Wall Kits- Available NOW!
- Various Mounting Options available – Not Included
- Information on best practices will be included in the welcome package
- Length packed away – approx. 2.3m.
- Spread from vehicle – approx. 2m.
- Length open – approx. 4.3m
- 24kg in weight
Shipping is not included in this cost but can be arranged, please contact us to confirm the shipping price prior to purchase.
What goes into a new Camp King Industries product?
To know what really makes a Camp King product tick, you have to start with what is at its core, the design. All product design and development is led by our founder, Lucas Schubring, with the support of the Camp King Industries team who spend time selecting not only the right material, but also the right partner and manufacturing process for each of the products we sell to ensure it meets our quality standards.
Like every new engineering project, all Camp King Industries products are sketched out on paper with all engineering considerations noted. From there, prototypes are built and field tested. Any necessary modifications are made and then field testing begins again. If something fails in the field during testing, the product is analysed, the weakness discovered and the design, development and testing begins again.
This means that by the time you buy a Camp King Industries product you can rest assured that it’s been developed and tested to handle anything that life can throw at it. Nothing we build at Camp King Industries is an off-the-shelf product, it’s been designed by engineers and built by craftsmen to suit your needs specifically.